June 5th, 2017 - posted by : admin - In : fashion
Leading Sports Shoe and Apparel Brand
CayRay Group is the national advertising agency of record for K-Swiss; helping develop the marketing strategy and brand direction for the legendary sports company while overseeing all media planning and buying.
CayRay Group has helped K-Swiss reach consumers through several ground-breaking campaigns.
Utilizing a broad array of mediums to reach its core target consumer including national broadcast and cable television, sports sponsorships, national and regional print, interactive web, wireless, and social media, and various out of home vehicles, the CayRay Group delivered results.
Highlights of several successful campaigns:
Kenny Powers K-Swiss MFCEO Viral Video
- #1 Most Innovative Viral Video of the Year! Kenny Powers becomes MFCEO of K-Swiss. Along with a national media campaign comprised of Presenting Sponsor of the ESPY’s, National Broadcast and Cable, ESPN Home Page Take-Over, Key placement of viral video on top online video sites, ESPN Magazine 2-Page Advertorial and Back Cover, and in-store displays in Foot Lockers nationwide. The campaign delivered over half a billion impressions.
- Jillian Michaels Jumpstart Challenge – Oversaw the creation of a national campaign around Super-Star Trainer Jillian Michaels including spots on NBC Stations, Online Video Fitness Tips, Promotion and In-Store Point of Sale in Lady Footlocker for the start of the New Year.
- Cover of ESPN the Magazine – August 9th, 2010 Issue – First time ESPN Magazine has had advertiser on cover in newsstands.
- Facebook Reach-Block- Men 12-34 – Took over Facebook for 1 day – Reached over 100 million consumers and increased K-Swiss “Likes” by over 100,000
- ESPN Mini-mercial – Created SportsCenter/K-Swiss mini-mercial with NFL Superstar Linebacker Patrick Willis promoting and connecting both brands during start of 2010 NFL Season
- Adult Swim K-Swiss California Music Month Random Holiday – Created :30 second promotional spot that aired on Adult Swim promoting the online California Music Month campaign on K-Swiss.com
- MTV RocknJock Special – Created a RocknJock special show around K-Swiss sports/athletes including Greg Lutzka and Jenny Fletcher which aired on MTV2 during March and April.
- Negotiated Exclusive Tennis Shoe of the Tennis Channel – no other tennis shoe can advertise on the network
- Los Angeles Dodgers Partnership – secured most Television visible sign at Dodger Stadium and created a multi-level ticket promotion with spots on Fox Sports West/Prime Ticket, Dodgers.com, and radio partners KROQ and KAMP.
- Planned and Negotiated 10 Market Outdoor Billboard Campaign with retailer Dick’s Sporting Goods
- ESPN.com Homepage, NFL, and College Football section takeovers – secured these highly trafficked sites and took them over for a day utilizing out of the box creative
- Twitter – created and negotiated one of the first Promoted “Trends” take-over for the launch of the holiday campaign in November 2010
- American Ninja Warrior on NBC and G4 – created and negotiated Presenting Sponsorship of American Ninja Warrior on NBC and G4. Finale on NBC was highest viewed Male 18-34 program of the summer for NBC.